Camping at Emerald Lake
Spacious Open Lots.
- Please inquire at the park office 905-659-7923 for more information.
The following outlines our cancellation and reservation charges excluding seasonal sites. There is a non-refundable reservation fee of $10 added to each reservation. Payment is due in full at time of booking. Reservation payments may be made with cash, debit, money order, or credit card. If we receive more than 21 days of notice before arrival the cancellation fee is $50.00. 8-20 days; cancellation fee is $100.00, 7 days or less - NO REFUNDS.
Facilities at Emerald Lake
Something for Everyone
- Security Gate
- Hot Metered Showers
- Firewood, Ice, Some Supplies for Sale
- Organized Family Events (see Event Calendar)
- Catering available for large & small groups
- Overnight Family Camping
- Trailer Park with 200 sites
- Picnic Pavilions - Ideal for Family Reunions, Corporate Events & Sports Tournaments
- and a Water Park that offers "Something For Everyone"
- Daily Waterpark Admissions
- **Waterpark will be closed as of Labour Day**
- Group/Company Picnics
- The Emerald Event Hall
- $17.70 plus tax per person on weekdays. $22.12 plus tax/person on weekends.
- Children 4-6 and seniors (over 65) are $13.27 plus tax
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the Water Park Area!
- NO FISHING ALLOWED
- NO GLASS ALLOWED
- No ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- EVERONE MUST USE LIFEJACKETS while using inflatable water toys (you can rent ours or bring your own)
Check in time for Cabins is 2pm, RV and tenting is 1pm. Please have only one member of your party check your group in. Early check ins will not be permitted. Check out times for all is 11am ENFORCED. Please check your paper work to confirm the right arrival & departure date. Should there be a problem, please contact the office at 905-659-7923 or 1800-679-1853.
We will not accept reservations from or for any individuals or groups under 25 years of age, unless you are a family unit. (consisting of 2 adults with minor children.) Emerald Lake reserves the right to terminate a booked holiday if any stated rules are in violation. No refunds will be issued.