Working at Emerald LakeTo ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service; have a great time with us, and leave with a smile. To maintain a clean, comfortable, safe and well maintained premises for our guests and staff. To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To thank each guest for the opportunity to help them have a great day. To thank each employee for bringing their very best with them everyday, to ensure our guests have the best time possible. We strive to have the best team possible to invite into our family at Emerald Lake.
Come and join our team if you're looking for a truly unique job experience, and have a summer you won't soon forget.
Currently looking for seasonal team members to help us in these areas for 2018 summer season Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day Weekend*
Looking for positive, upbeat, self-motivated individuals, customer service-oriented, with open availability. Weekends and long weekend availability is required, as our peak business periods are on the weekends (being a summer camping resort and Waterpark). Jobs starting on a part-time basis Victoria Day weekend, with more hours available starting July 1st weekend throughout the summer months to Labour Day. Must be 16+ for most positions.
- •Certified Lifeguards (16+ required certifications)
- •Admissions Customer Service Representatives (18+)
- •Rental Office Customer Service Representatives
- •Boat Rental Customer Service Representatives
- •Food service Customer Service Representatives (w/ •Food Handler Certification preferred, 16+)
- •Housekeeping Representatives (prior housekeeping experience preferred)
*Weekend availability including long weekends is mandatory