Have Your Wedding at Emerald Lake!
Emerald Lake Wedding Package Information
Wedding Ceremony and Hall Rental Information and Inclusions
- Ceremony at Gazebo
- White folding chairs
- Signing table with white linen
- Use of our grounds and waterpark for family and wedding photos
- Table set up in the Hall with White linens, Chairs and white chair covers, and white linen serviettes
- Cocktail Reception outdoors, or in the Tiki Room (weather contingent)
- $500+taxes Ceremony Gazebo Rental, set up and take down
- $750+taxes Hall Rental Monday through Thursday
- $1000+taxes Hall Rental Friday, Saturday and Sunday*
- *No long weekend availability for weddings
Wedding Menu Options
Our Menus are based on a 3-Course structure, which includes:
One appetizer, One Entree, and One Dessert. Please choose one of each from the included menu options to create your own, unique menu. Prices start at $60/person.
Hors D’oeuvres for Cocktail Reception
To be added during Cocktail Hour before dinner reception or in lieu of dinner, one may opt to have a chic cocktail reception. Please see the hors d’oeuvres options enclosed. Prices start at $28/dozen (30 doz. minimum if no dinner menu is selected)
Wine is available for tables with Dinner.
Starting at $39/table (two bottles for 8 people with dinner) More wine can be made available during dinner by request, and will be charged based on consumption.
- $60/person for 3 course set chosen menu
- $65/person with set appetizer and dessert, with a choice of up to 3 different entrée menus (numbers for each menu must be confirmed and submitted no later than 8 days prior to your event)
- $5 additional fee for each additional menu choice option—for appetizer, dessert, etc. (numbers must be confirmed and submitted no later than 8 days prior to your event)
- Open Bar Pricing starts at $24/person, maximum of 5 hours service (many couples choose to pause the bar during dinner—also encourages guests to remain in their seats during speeches). Choice of two domestic beers, plus vodka, gin, rum, rye.
- After ceremony Champagne/Mimosa and Orange Juice reception available at $5/ person
- Hall rental Fee is $1000+taxes. Non-Refundable Deposit of $1000+taxes required is at time of Date choice and confirmation, which will be put towards your final billing.
- Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with maple-apple compote
- Roasted Chicken Supreme with rustic broth gravy
- Atlantic Salmon with Citrus and Dill
- Penne with house made marinara, fresh basil and parmigiana reggiano
All entrée menu items are served with Seasonal Vegetables and Yukon Gold Potatoes.
Please notify your Event Manager of any and all Allergies of those attending the event well in advance. We do our best to accommodate all Food allergies and sensitivities, as long as we have sufficient prior notice.
- Spring mix greens with cucumber, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta with balsamic vinaigrette
- Arugula, parmesan shavings, crispy pancetta with garlic dressing
- California salad with fresh berries, pecans, goat cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Tomato basil bisque
- Butternut Squash soup with crème fraîche
- Apple Crisp with Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée with fresh berries and cream
- Turtle Pie with seasonal berries
- Chocolate or Vanilla Tartufo (additional flavour options available by special order only)
All dessert items served with coffee or tea.
- Grape tomatoes, fresh basil and mini bocconcini with balsamic marinate
- Garlic toasts with double-cream brie and hot pimento jelly
- Selection of savoury mini quiches
- Garlic Chicken wings with Thai Chili sauce
- Melon wrapped with Prosciutto
- Shrimp wrapped with Serrano Ham
- Arancini with marinara sauce
- Buffalo Chicken wings with crudités and bleu cheese or ranch dip
- Spring Rolls
- Bacon wrapped rosemary roasted mini potatoes
- $28/dozen, a minimum of 2 dozen per item chosen
Crudités and dips platters available at $6/person. Cured meat and sausages, and assorted cheese platters available at $9/person.
Late Night Buffet Options
- S’mores Buffet, with butane/ethanol burners to create
- Milk and Cookies Buffet (Oreos and Chocolate Chip)
- Popcorn Buffet
- Candy Store Buffet
- Hot Chocolate or Chocolate Milk and Cake Bites
- Pizza Buffet
- Poutine Buffet
- Corn Dog Buffet
- Fresh fruit with Chocolate and Greek Yogurt Buffet
Starting at $5 and up/person, depending on simplicity or extravagance one would like to include.
- The Emerald Hall Rental Fee is $1000+taxes Friday to Sunday, $750+taxes Monday to Thursday. A non-refundable deposit of $1000+taxes is due upon time of date reservation.
- The Emerald Hall holds up to 200 people, licensed and seated.
- All food, alcohol and additional services, including rental fees, by Emerald Lake are subject to HST. All food and alcohol services are subject to a 15% Gratuity fee (Gratuity is subject to HST)
- The Emerald Hall may be used from 9:30am-2:30pm for a Lunch reception, or from 5:30-midnight for a Dinner Reception. Please be respectful of our times in consideration for other guests, and our necessary preparations for your reception. No guest entry into the hall is allowed prior to these times. Please make alternate arrangements for those that require air conditioning, etc.
- Outside floral arrangements and Wedding Cake/Cupcakes are allowed on site. Should you require Cake cutting and serving services, please notify us ahead of time, and we’ll add an additional $2 per person for this service.
- Please no confetti, indoors or outdoors, including table confetti.
- All decor from any outside sources must be approved in advance by Emerald Lake.
- Guaranteed number of guests must be submitted 8 days prior to the event date for proper preparation. Should this number decrease, we must charge according to the number that was originally guaranteed, or by attendance, whichever is greater.
- Full event and food payment is due 8 days prior to event date.
- Final alcohol and surprise additional guest settlement payment is due the latest of 5 days after event. Should payment not be received within10 days of event, Emerald Lake will charge the remaining balance on the credit card number that we have on file on the 11th day.
- Emerald Lake reserves the right to make any food selection changes due to availability. Emerald Lake will notify you of any major changes.
- If choosing to have an alcohol-free wedding, a charge of $5/person for unlimited pop, juice and water selections for guests is strongly recommended.
- No outside food or drink
PLEASE SEND ALL INQUIRES TO: email@example.com