Join us in 2021 for some freshwater fun!
Experience a day of water fun in our five-acre pollution-free, spring-fed quarry lake.
Our stunning lake boasts a 15 to 40 feet depth. We rent life jackets for the safety and enjoyment of our huge floating water toys (*Life jackets are mandatory for all persons using water toys and in water toys area.)
Hours of Operation
- Waterpark opens on May 21st, Victoria Day, and weekends only until June 26th.
- Open 7 days a week from June 26th to Labour Day
- 10 am to 7:30 pm. (No one will be admitted into the waterpark after 6:30 pm)
- Labour Day Hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- All Hours Weather Permitting
Daily Waterpark Admissions
- Ages 3 & under are free
- (Weekdays) $17.70 + TX = $20 (ages 4 – 64)
- (Weekends) 22.13 + TX = $25 (ages 4 – 64)
- (Seniors – Everyday) $13.27 + TX = $15
*We do have lifeguards on duty, but it is your responsibility as parents to watch your children.
*No one under the age of 12 is permitted to go to the water park without adult supervision.
NO DOGS AND NO ALCOHOL AT THE WATER PARK.
Public Health COVID guidelines permitting.
- Over 200 Foot Water Slide, which empties into its own 4 foot pool. All waterslide riders must be at least 4 feet tall, and able to swim to ladder un-assisted. One single rider on the slide at a time. NO TANDEMS
- 3400 square ft. splash pad with rubber top for safety, water-guns, sprinklers, & a large pink mushroom
- Great snack bar
- Life jacket, boat rental & souvenir shop
- 5 acre spring fed quarry 15 to 40 feet deep, with high and low diving area. We have WATERTOYS in the quarry consisting of: t rampolines, rock-climbing wall, saturn, teeter totter, jungle joe. & an obstacle course!
- Lots of great picnic areas
- Large 2 foot deep kiddie pool with water jets
- Kids playground
- 18 regulation size sand volleyball courts throughout the waterpark
- Basketball courts
- Sandy beach area
- Lots of great picnic areas with picnic tables
- Pavillions available for rent for your special function. Catering and event planning also available.
*Life jackets are available for rent however, you may bring your own. Rules and regulations are posted around the park.
- Deposit of $40.00 with $30.00 refund when the jacket is returned making it a $10.00 rental including tax.
- Daily rental only & must be returned at the end of the day.
All prices may change without notice & are subject to all applicable taxes.